Wet work is a mafia expression meaning to spill blood or to kill. Wetwork on onion refers to the act of hiring a hitman on Dark Web. Onion is a special protocol that hides the IP of the visitor and the IP of the web host, so that neither the visitor or the web host can be tracked by the Police.
As a result police can't arrest the customers and can't shut down the web hosting
There are several facts about hitman sites:
- Some hitman sites are real, others are fake.
- Some journalists and newspapers try to discourage customers from ordering on hitmen sites by lying and saying they are all fake. They try:
- save lives;
- cut finances of hitmen;
- discourage “would be murderers” from placing orders
- Media outlets and newspapers can never say hitman sites are real, because
critics would burn them and police would charge them for accessory to
- Hitman sites do get hacked sometimes just like any
other sites, but this only proves they are real, there are orders for
people who later are found dead.
Bryan Njoroge, was shot dead on May 9th 2018, in an order
placed on some hitmen site, by a user toonbib who has not been caught, the
victim was found dead, and police closed that case as a suicide. Even the
computer, phone and camera were stolen.
- Customers sometimes
appear to be arrested, but only when someone frames them; when someone
places an order pretending to be someone else and saying “kill my
David Crichton, a British doctor, who never paid
bitcoins, but was framed someone else placed an order to kill his
financial advisor, got arrested and got offered a deal to admit he
placed an order to be forgiven by jury.
Emanuela Consortini, was
framed like someone else, that she submitted order to kill her
ex-boyfriend, saying “kill my ex-boyfriend”.